Who we are:
Co-op does business differently. As a co-operative, we believe in working together to serve Western Canadians, delivering profits back to our communities and investing in sustainable growth. To learn more about who we are and how you can help bring our brand to life, visit us at www.discoverycoop.crs
What you'll do:
Provide safe, courteous, efficient and customer-focused service in our Administration Department.
Process accounts receivable and other data in a timely and accurate manner;
Come to work with a positive, professional approach and attitude;
Dependable for all scheduled shifts;
Ensure outstanding courteous customer service is provided at all times;
Perform reception duties in a timely, efficient and organized manner;
To be familiar with and adhere to the discovery co-op policies and procedures;
Other duties as assigned
Why it matters:
Our team provides a range of products and services to support our member-owners. Through the work that we do, we help to build, fuel, feed and grow Western Canadian communities together.
Who you are:
You are looking for a career in Administration and:
• Related experience in accounting is an asset
• 2 years’ Diploma / Certificate, preferably in Accounting
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Proficient in computer programs, with the ability to learn software applications
• You’re honest and trustworthy, are results-oriented and strive to be the best in what you do
• You believe in building relationships and collaborating to deliver solutions that matter most, and you recognize the value that different perspectives bring to meet shared objectives.
Our Team Members receive competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package and an employer-contributed pension plan. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
At Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we’re working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities we serve. We support and provide an environment that allows all to bring their whole selves to work.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted.
Apply by December 8, 2020 or contact us at email@example.com for more information.