Discovery Co-operative is hiring a Part-Time Clerk I at our Leisure Time Sports Good Store located in North Battleford, SK.
Who we are:
Co-op does business differently. As a co-operative, we believe in working together to serve Western Canadians, delivering profits back to our communities and investing in sustainable growth. To learn more about who we are and how you can help bring our brand to life, visit us at www.discoverycoop.crs
What you’ll do:
Provide safe, courteous, efficient and customer-focused service in our Leisure Time Department.
• Perform duties and responsibilities of a salesclerk and cashier
• Technical tasks such as sharpening skates, basic bike adjustments, snowboard & Downhill ski maintenance and adjustments
• Perform other duties assigned
Why it matters:
Our team provides a range of products and services to support our member-owners. Through the work that we do, we help to build, fuel, feed and grow Western Canadian communities together.
Who you are:
You are looking for a career in Customer Service and:
• Knowledge of sporting goods is an asset
• Retail selling experience is an asset
• Firearms PAL (Possession Acquistition License) for non-restricted & restricted an asset or the ability to get.
• You must be available for days and weekends
• You’re honest and trustworthy, are results-oriented and strive to be the best in what you do
• You believe in building relationships and collaborating to deliver solutions that matter most, and you recognize the value that different perspectives bring to meet shared objectives.
Our Team Members receive competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package, and an employer-contributed pension plan. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
At Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we’re working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities we serve. We support and provide an environment that allows all to bring their whole selves to work.
Click here to apply online by June 22, 2021.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted.