Discovery Co-operative is hiring Part-Time Clerk I student at our Leisure Time Sports Good Store located in North Battleford, SK.
What you’ll do:
Provide safe, courteous, efficient and customer-focused service in our Leisure Time Department.
• Perform duties and responsibilities of a salesclerk and cashier
• Perform other duties assigned
• To perform general duties associated with the position and out all duties in a productive, efficient manner
• To maintain the sanitation and safety standards of department
• To ensure outstanding courteous guest service is provided at all times
• To live the Co-op brand everyday
• To perform other duties as assigned
Why it matters:
Our team provides a range of products and services to support our member-owners. Through the work that we do, we help to build, fuel, feed and grow Western Canadian communities together.
Who you are:
You are looking for a career in Customer Service and:
• Knowledge of sporting goods is an asset
• Retail selling experience is an asset
• You must be available for evenings and weekends
• You’re honest and trustworthy, are results-oriented and strive to be the best in what you do
• You believe in building relationships and collaborating to deliver solutions that matter most, and you recognize the value that different perspectives bring to meet shared objectives.
Click here to apply online by December 14 2021.