Discovery Co-operative is hiring a Seasonal Part-Time Clerk I for our Hardware Department in North Battleford, SK.
Who we are:
Co-op does business differently. As a co-operative, we believe in working together to serve Western Canadians, delivering profits back to our communities and investing in sustainable growth. To learn more about who we are and how you can help bring our brand to life, visit us at www.discoverycoop.crs
What you’ll do:
Provide safe, courteous, efficient and customer-focused service in our Hardware Department.
• Provide a high standard of guest service.
• Achieve a high level of sales by assisting guests in making good purchasing decisions by providing accurate information about the products which are solid in the department.
• Practice and maintain safe procedures for the handling and stocking of merchandise.
• Ensure all standards are met in the processing of merchandise in the department from ordering through to receiving, pricing, rotating, and displaying.
• Perform the duties of a cashier, as required, in a friendly, efficient manner and also perform daily cash reconciliation and deposits when required.
• To come to work to work with a positive, professional approach and attitude.
• To be dependable for all schedule shifts.
• To ensure outstanding and courteous guest service is provided at all times.
Why it matters:
Our team provides a range of products and services to support our member-owners. Through the work that we do, we help to build, fuel, feed and grow Western Canadian communities together.
Who you are:
You are looking for a career in Customer Service and:
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Knowledge and experience with home centres is an asset
• You must be available for days, evenings and weekends
• You must be able to lift 50 lbs