Discovery Co-operative is hiring a Part-Time Clerk 1 (student) for our Produce Department located in North Battleford, SK.
What you’ll do:
Provide safe, courteous, efficient and customer-focused service in our Produce Department.
• To examine product upon arrival: check the quality of produce upon arrival, determining its suitability for sale and unpacking product
• To maintain sanitation and safety standards of the department
• To come to work with a positive, professional approach and attitude
• To be dependable for all scheduled shifts
• To ensure outstanding courteous guest service is provided at all times
• To be familiar with and adhere to The Discovery Co-op Policies and
• To perform other duties as assigned
Why it matters:
Our team provides a range of products and services to support our member-owners. Through the work that we do, we help to build, fuel, feed and grow Western Canadian communities together.
Who you are:
You are looking for a career in Customer Service and:
• Must be available for evenings and weekends
• You’re honest and trustworthy, are results-oriented and strive to be the best in what you do
• You believe in building relationships and collaborating to deliver solutions that matter most, and you recognize the value that different perspectives bring to meet shared objectives.
Click here to apply online by September 30 2021.