Discovery Co-operative is hiring a Full Time Meat Cutter for our Meat Department in the Food Store located in North Battleford, SK.
Who we are:
Co-op does business differently. As a co-operative, we believe in working together to serve Western Canadians, delivering profits back to our communities and investing in sustainable growth. To learn more about who we are and how you can help bring our brand to life, visit us at www.discoverycoop.crs
What you’ll do:
Provide safe, courteous, efficient, and customer-focused service in our Meat Department.
• To perform duties and responsibilities of a meat cutter
• To perform file maintenance and display products
• To perform duties and responsibilities of a receiver
• Maintain sanitation and safety standards of the department
• To come to work with a positive, professional approach and attitude
• To be dependable for all scheduled shifts
• To ensure outstanding courteous guest service is always provided
• To live the co-op brand everyday
• To perform other duties as assigned
Why it matters:
Our team provides a range of products and services to support our member-owners. Through the work that we do, we help to build, fuel, feed and grow Western Canadian communities together.
Who you are:
You are looking for a career in Customer Service and:
• 2 years applied retail experience as a meat cutter
• Must be available for days, evenings and weekends
• You’re honest and trustworthy, are results-oriented and strive to be the best in what you do
• You believe in building relationships and collaborating to deliver solutions that matter most, and you recognize the value that different perspectives bring to meet shared objectives.
* A COMBINATION OF RELEVANT EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE MAY BE CONSIDERED
Our Team Members receive competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package and an employer-contributed pension plan. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
At Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we’re working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities we serve. We support and provide an environment that allows all to bring their whole selves to work.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted.
Apply online via https://form.jotform.com/210125749491254 by August 31, 2022.