Discovery Co-operative is hiring a Full-Time Pharmacist for our Pharmacy Department in Battleford, SK.
Who we are:
Co-op does business differently. As a co-operative, we believe in working together to serve Western Canadians, delivering profits back to our communities and investing in sustainable growth. To learn more about who we are and how you can help bring our brand to life, visit us at www.discoverycoop.crs
What you’ll do:
Provide safe, courteous, efficient and customer-focused service in our Pharmacy Department.
• Provide patient focused services such as injections, medication reviews, and minor ailment prescribing to maximize patient care. Provide professional advice and counselling on prescription and OTC medications including indications, dosage, adverse effects, and drug interactions.
• Perform administrative duties in the pharmacy pertaining to customer files
• Communicate effectively with clients, interns, team members, health care providers and suppliers
• Assist with inventory management
• Act ethically and professionally at all times with guests, team members, interns, health care providers and suppliers
• Ensure outstanding courteous guest service is provided at all times
• Handle complaints and errors of minor nature and refer more serious complaints to the Pharmacy Manager
• Perform other duties as assigned
Why it matters:
Our team provides a range of products and services to support our member-owners. Through the work that we do, we help to build, fuel, feed and grow Western Canadian communities together.
Who you are:
You are looking for a career in Pharmacy and:
• Recipient of an accredited Pharmacy Degree, with successful completion of the requirements to obtain continued pharmacist licensure
• Previous Saskatchewan pharmacy experience is preferred
• Previous co-operative retail experience is an asset
• Injection Certification would be an asset, but not required
• Must be available for days, evenings and weekends
• You’re honest and trustworthy, are results-oriented and strive to be the best in what you do
• You believe in building relationships and collaborating to deliver solutions that matter most, and you recognize the value that different perspectives bring to meet shared objectives.
What we offer:
We provide a great opportunity for career growth and advancement for those that are interested. We reward hard work, commitment and results. Discovery Co-op provides a competitive total compensation package that includes:
• Excellent Group Health Benefits (Extended Health, Dental, Disability, Employee Family Assistance Program, and Life Insurance)
• Pension (6% matched)
• Bonus Plan (paid annually)
• Professional Development and Educational Assistance Programs
• Corporate Gym Membership Rates
• Scholarship Fund for High School Students
• Social Events & Committee Opportunities
• Amazing volunteer and social events – we contributed $220K last year back to our community!
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted.