Casual Liquor Store ClerkActions
Discovery Co-operative is hiring three (3) Casual Liquor Clerk I’s for our Wine and Spirt Department.
What you’ll do:
Reporting to the Liquor Store Management you will be primarily responsible for providing exceptional level of customer service and maintaining a safe and efficient operation. Must adhere to all company policies, procedures, and standards, as well as all regulatory requirements relating to the service and/or sale of alcohol. Your duties will include:
• Ensure outstanding and courteous guest service is always provided
• Operate the cash register
• Complete opening and closing procedures
• Assist in general stocking duties
• Maintain safety standards for the department
• Come to work with a positive, professional approach and attitude
• Perform other duties as assigned
Why it matters:
Our team provides a range of products and services to support our member-owners. Through the work that we do, we help to build, fuel, feed and grow Western Canadian communities together.
Who you are:
You are looking for a career in Customer Service with a focus in the Liquor Division and have:
• Completion of Grade 12 education or equivalent
• Applicant must be at least 19 years of age
• Serve it Right Certificate (training provided)
• Repetitive heavy lifting up to 50 lbs
• Available to work days, evenings and weekends (up to 15 hours per week maximum)
What we offer:
We provide a great opportunity for career growth and advancement for those that are interested. We reward hard work, commitment and results. Discovery Co-op provides a competitive total compensation package that includes:
• Excellent Group Health Benefits (Extended Health, Dental, Disability, Employee Family Assistance Program, and Life Insurance)
• Pension (6% matched)
• Bonus Plan (paid annually)
• Professional Development and Educational Assistance Programs
• Corporate Gym Membership Rates
• Scholarship Fund for High School Students
• Social Events & Committee Opportunities
• Amazing volunteer and social events – we contributed $220K last year back to our community!
Click here to apply online by March 27, 2023.