Discovery Co-operative is hiring a Clerk I for our Battleford Food Store in Battleford, SK.
What you’ll do:
Provide safe, courteous, efficient and customer-focused service in our Grocery Department.
• Ensure outstanding and courteous guest service
• Perform duties and responsibilities of a stocker - loading, and offloading heavy and awkward items
• Assist with receiving, pricing and displaying of merchandise as well as cashier duties
• Driving, loading, and uploading product lifting heavy and awkward items
• Ensure van is kept in a clean condition
• Deliver products to our customers in the Battlefords
• Perform other duties assigned
Why it matters:
Our team provides a range of products and services to support our member-owners. Through the work that we do, we help to build, fuel, feed and grow Western Canadian communities together.
Who you are:
You are looking for a career in Customer Service and:
• Grade 12 or equivalent
• Knowledge and experience with retails is an asset
• You must be available for days, evenings and weekends
• You must be able to lift 50 lbs
• You’re honest and trustworthy, are results-oriented and strive to be the best in what you do
• You believe in building relationships and collaborating to deliver solutions that matter most, and you recognize the value that different perspectives bring to meet shared objectives.
A combination of relevant education and experience may be considered.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted.