Discovery Co-operative is hiring a Full-Time Gas Bar Attendant I at Territorial Gas Bar in North Battleford, SK.
What you’ll do:
Reporting to the Territorial Gas Bar Manager, you will have the following responsibilities:
• Provide pump island assistance
• Perform cashiering duties
• Provide information, assistance, and exceptional customer service to all Guests
• Responsible for opening, closing and daily cash-ups
• Assist with confectionary/cigarette ordering
• Perform daily reconciliations, ordering and receiving ensuring that all proper inventory standards are maintained
• Perform other duties as assigned
Why it matters:
Our team provides a range of products and services to support our member-owners. Through the work that we do, we help to build, fuel, feed and grow Western Canadian communities together.
Who you are:
You are looking for a career in Customer Service and:
• Knowledge and experience with retails is an asset
• You must be available to work days, evenings and weekends
• You are honest and trustworthy, are results-oriented and strive to be the best in what you do
• You believe in building relationships and collaborating to deliver solutions that matter most
What we offer:
We provide a great opportunity for career growth and advancement for those that are interested. We reward hard work, commitment and results. Discovery Co-op provides a competitive total compensation package that includes:
• Bonus Plan (paid annually)
• Professional Development and Educational Assistance Programs
• Corporate Gym Membership Rates
• Scholarship Fund for High School Students
• Social Events & Committee Opportunities
• Amazing volunteer and social events – we contributed $220K last year back to our community!
At Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we’re working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities we serve. We support and provide an environment that allows all to bring their whole selves to work.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted.