Discovery Co-operative is hiring a part-time-time Customer Service Clerk I at our Lumber Department in North Battleford, SK.
Who we are:
Co-op does business differently. As a co-operative, we believe in working together to serve Western Canadians, delivering profits back to our communities and investing in sustainable growth. To learn more about who we are and how you can help bring our brand to life, visit us at www.discoverycoop.crs
What you’ll do:
Provide safe, courteous, efficient and customer-focused service in our Lumber Department.
• To merchandise and receive merchandise as directed by the manager or designate as per Discovery Co-op Policies and Procedures
• To operate and maintain all equipment and tools in a safe and responsible manner
• To place stock and special orders for product
• To maintain safety standards of the department
• To come to work with a positive, professional approach and attitude
• To be dependable for all scheduled shifts
• To ensure outstanding courteous customer service is provided at all times
• To be familiar with and adhere to the Discovery Co-op Policies and Procedures
• To live the Co-op brand everyday
• To perform other duties as assigned
Why it matters:
Our team provides a range of products and services to support our member-owners. Through the work that we do, we help to build, fuel, feed and grow Western Canadian communities together.
Who you are:
You are looking for a career in Customer Service and:
• Basic math and reading skills
• Possess and maintain a valid Class 5 driver’s license
• Knowledge of lumber and products associated with construction would be an asset
• You must be available for days, evenings and weekends
• You’re honest and trustworthy, are results-oriented and strive to be the best in what you do
• You believe in building relationships and collaborating to deliver solutions that matter most, and you recognize the value that different perspectives bring to meet shared objectives.
Our Team Members receive competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package, and an employer-contributed pension plan. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
At Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we’re working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities we serve. We support and provide an environment that allows all to bring their whole selves to work.
Click here to apply online by September 30 2021.