Discovery Co-operative is hiring a Part-Time Clerk I (Sales Floor) for our Hardware Department in North Battleford, SK.
Who we are:
Co-op does business differently. As a co-operative, we believe in working together to serve Western Canadians, delivering profits back to our communities and investing in sustainable growth. To learn more about who we are and how you can help bring our brand to life, visit us at www.discoverycoop.crs
What you’ll do:
Provide safe, courteous, efficient, and customer-focused service in our Hardware Department.
• Achieve a high level of sales by assisting guests in making good purchasing decisions by providing accurate information about the products which are sold in the department
• Maintain marketing efforts, signage, and merchandising standards of the department
• Maintain sanitation and safety standards of the department
• Come to work with a positive, professional approach and attitude
• Be available for all scheduled shifts
• Ensure outstanding courteous guest service is always provided
• Perform duties and responsibilities of a receiver, as required
Why it matters:
Our team provides a range of products and services to support our member-owners. Through the work that we do, we help to build, fuel, feed and grow Western Canadian communities together.
Who you are:
You are looking for a career in Customer Service and:
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Knowledge and experience with home centres is an asset, but not required
• You must be available for shifts during the day and weekends
• You must be able to lift 50-100 lbs
Our Team Members receive competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package and an employer-contributed pension plan. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
At Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we’re working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities we serve. We support and provide an environment that allows all to bring their whole selves to work.
Apply Online by April 22 2021 via https://form.jotform.com/210125749491254