Who we are:
Co-op does business differently. As a co-operative, we believe in working together to serve Western Canadians, delivering profits back to our communities and investing in sustainable growth. To learn more about who we are and how you can help bring our brand to life, visit us at www.discoverycoop.crs
What you’ll do:
Provide safe, courteous, efficient and customer-focused service in our Farm Supply Department..
1. To perform general duties in receiving, warehousing and shipping of farm supplies
2. To maintain sanitation and safety standards of the department
3. To deliver fertilizer, seed, equipment, and crop supplies products
4. To organize inventory and storage of product in the warehouse and yard
5. To come to work with a positive, professional approach and attitude
6. To be dependable for all scheduled shifts
7. To ensure outstanding courteous guest service is provided at all times
8. To be familiar with and adhere to the Discovery Co-op Policies and
9. To live the Co-op brand everyday
10. To perform other duties as assigned
Why it matters:
Our team provides a range of products and services to support our member-owners. Through the work that we do, we help to build, fuel, feed and grow Western Canadian communities together.
Who you are:
You are looking for a career in Customer Service and:
• Grade 12 or equivalent a must
• Valid driver’s license (MUST HAVE 3A LICENSE)
• Knowledge of the agriculture industry and the products associated
• Basic knowledge of computers
• You must be able to lift 50-100 lbs
• Willingness to accept increased responsibility
• You’re honest and trustworthy, are results-oriented and strive to be the best in what you do
• You believe in building relationships and collaborating to deliver solutions that matter most
Our Team Members receive competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package and an employer-contributed pension plan. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
At Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we’re working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities we serve. We support and provide an environment that allows all to bring their whole selves to work.