Discovery Co-operative is hiring a Full-Time Attendant II at Carlton Trail Gas Bar in North Battleford, SK.
What you’ll do:
Reporting to Carlton Trail Gas Bar Manager, you will have the following responsibilities:
• Provide pump island assistance
• Perform cashiering duties
• Provide information, assistance, and exceptional customer service to all Guests
• Responsible for opening, closing and daily cash-ups
• Assist with confectionary/cigarette ordering
• Preform daily reconciliations, ordering and receiving ensuring that all proper inventory standards are maintained
• Perform other duties assigned
Why it matters:
Our team provides a range of products and services to support our member-owners. Through the work that we do, we help to build, fuel, feed and grow Western Canadian communities together.
Who you are:
You are looking for a career in Customer Service and:
• Knowledge and experience with retails is an asset
• You must be available to work days, evenings and weekends
• You are honest and trustworthy, are results-oriented and strive to be the best in what you do
• You believe in building relationships and collaborating to deliver solutions that matter most
A combination of relevant education and experience may be considered.
Our Team Members receive competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package and an employer-contributed pension plan. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
At Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we’re working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities we serve. We support and provide an environment that allows all to bring their whole selves to work.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted.
Click here to apply online by October 3, 2022.