Discovery Co-operative is hiring a Part-Time Clerk I (Student) for our Meat Department in North Battleford, SK.
Who we are:
Co-op does business differently. As a co-operative, we believe in working together to serve Western Canadians, delivering profits back to our communities and investing in sustainable growth. To learn more about who we are and how you can help bring our brand to life, visit us at www.discoverycoop.crs
What you’ll do:
Provide safe, courteous, efficient and customer-focused service in our Meat Department.
1. To perform general duties in the meat department
2. To perform duties and responsibilities of a receiver
3. Maintain sanitation and safety standards of the department
4. To come to work with a positive, professional approach and attitude
5. To be dependable for all scheduled shifts
6. To ensure outstanding courteous guest service is provided at all times
7. To be familiar with and adhere to The Discovery Co-op Policies and
8. To live the co-op brand everyday
9. To perform other duties as assigned
Why it matters:
Our team provides a range of products and services to support our member-owners. Through the work that we do, we help to build, fuel, feed and grow Western Canadian communities together.
Who you are:
You are looking for a career in Customer Service and:
• You must be available for evenings and weekends
• You’re honest and trustworthy, are results-oriented and strive to be the best in what you do
• You believe in building relationships and collaborating to deliver solutions that matter most, and you recognize the value that different perspectives bring to meet shared objectives.
At Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we’re working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities we serve. We support and provide an environment that allows all to bring their whole selves to work.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted.
Click here to apply online by October 18, 2021.