Pharmacy Clerk IActions
Discovery Co-operative is hiring a Part-Time Clerk I for our Pharmacy Department in North Battleford, SK.
Who we are:
Co-op does business differently. As a co-operative, we believe in working together to serve Western Canadians, delivering profits back to our communities and investing in sustainable growth. To learn more about who we are and how you can help bring our brand to life, visit us at www.discoverycoop.crs
What you’ll do:
• Provide safe, courteous, efficient and customer-focused service in our Pharmacy Department.
• To provide exceptional customer service.
• To perform cashiering duties as required.
• To assist with stocking and setting up displays.
• To perform daily housekeeping duties as time permits.
• To report out-of-stock items and any special customer requests for merchandise to Pharmacy Manager.
• To handle complaints and errors of minor nature and refer more serious complaints to the Pharmacy Manager.
Why it matters:
Our team provides a range of products and services to support our member-owners. Through the work that we do, we help to build, fuel, feed and grow Western Canadian communities together.
Who you are:
You are looking for a career in Customer Service and:
• Grade 12 or equivalent
• Knowledge and experience with pharmacies is an asset
• You must be available for days, evenings and weekends
What we offer:
We provide a great opportunity for career growth and advancement for those that are interested. We reward hard work, commitment and results. Discovery Co-op provides a competitive total compensation package that includes:
• Excellent Group Health Benefits (Extended Health, Dental, Disability, Employee Family Assistance Program, and Life Insurance)
• Pension (6% matched)
• Bonus Plan (paid annually)
• Professional Development and Educational Assistance Programs
• Corporate Gym Membership Rates
• Scholarship Fund for High School Students
• Social Events & Committee Opportunities
• Amazing volunteer and social events – we contributed $220K last year back to our community!
At Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we’re working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities we serve. We support and provide an environment that allows all to bring their whole selves to work.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted.