Discovery Co-operative is hiring a Part-Time Clerk I (Cashier) in our Grocery Department in North Battleford, SK.
Who we are:
Co-op does business differently. As a co-operative, we believe in working together to serve Western Canadians, delivering profits back to our communities and investing in sustainable growth. To learn more about who we are and how you can help bring our brand to life, visit us at www.discoverycoop.crs
What you’ll do:
Provide safe, courteous, efficient and customer-focused service in our Grocery Department.
• Ensure outstanding and courteous guest service
• Perform duties and responsibilities of a cashier
• Assist with receiving, pricing, and displaying of merchandise
• Perform other duties assigned
Why it matters:
Our team provides a range of products and services to support our member-owners. Through the work that we do, we help to build, fuel, feed and grow Western Canadian communities together.
Who you are:
You are looking for a career in Customer Service and:
• Grade 12 or equivalent
• Knowledge and experience with retails is an asset
• You must be available to work daytime hours in the week and weekends
• You are honest and trustworthy, are results-oriented and strive to be the best in what you do
• You believe in building relationships and collaborating to deliver solutions that matter most
1. Action Oriented – taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
2. Communicates Effectively - developing and delivering clear communication to a variety of audiences
3. Collaborates - Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
4. Customer Focus – Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions
* A COMBINATION OF RELEVANT EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE MAY BE CONSIDERED
Our Team Members receive competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package and an employer-contributed pension plan. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
At Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we’re working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities we serve. We support and provide an environment that allows all to bring their whole selves to work.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted.
Click here to apply online by October 31, 2021.