Discovery Co-operative is hiring a Casual Clerk I for our Wine and Spirits Department in North Battleford, SK.
Who we are:
Co-op does business differently. As a co-operative, we believe in working together to serve Western Canadians, delivering profits back to our communities and investing in sustainable growth. To learn more about who we are and how you can help bring our brand to life, visit us at www.discoverycoop.crs
What you’ll do:
Reporting to the Wine and Spirits Manager, you will have the following responsibilities:
• Ensure outstanding and courteous guest service is always provided
• Operate the cash register
• Complete opening and closing procedures
• Assist in general stocking duties
• Maintain safety standards for the department
• Come to work with a positive, professional approach and attitude
• Perform other duties as assigned
Why it matters:
Our team provides a range of products and services to support our member-owners. Through the work that we do, we help to build, fuel, feed and grow Western Canadian communities together.
Who you are:
You are looking for a career in Customer Service and:
• Completion of Grade 12 education or equivalent
• Applicant must be at least 19 years of age
• Serve it Right Certificate (training provided)
• Repetitive heavy lifting up to 50 lbs
• Available to work days, evenings and weekends
* A COMBINATION OF RELEVANT EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE MAY BE CONSIDERED.
Our Team Members receive competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package and an employer-contributed pension plan. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
At Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we’re working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities we serve. We support and provide an environment that allows all to bring their whole selves to work.Click here to apply online by July 8, 2022.