We welcome the opportunity to partner with local organizations to support community events, programs, and projects. If you are looking for sponsorship for your community group’s endeavor, in exchange for recognition or advertisement, please fill out the form below. If no recognition package is offered, and you are a non-profit or charity, our community event fundraising program or community support fund may be better suited to your request.
We welcome applications from:
- Non-profit/registered charitable organizations exempt from taxation under the Canada Income Tax Act, whose programs and services benefit our community
- Community groups and youth organizations
- Municipalities, if the request is for community programming, services, or capital projects
- Please note that someone on your team must have a Co-op membership to participate in this program, and that your group’s purpose should align with our Co-op’s values of Service, Excellence, and Teamwork.
How it works
- Complete the online application form a minimum of four weeks in advance of the date you’d like funding.
- Due to the volume of requests we receive, please allow a minimum of two weeks for us to respond.
- Recipients are chosen at the discretion of Discovery Co-op. Preference is given to causes and organizations that align with Co-op’s values.
Discovery Co-op uses Do Some Good to power their application forms.
Discovery Co-op, like other community-minded businesses, receives numerous requests for donations. Please allow a minimum of 2 weeks to review your requests and respond. Discovery Co-op works hard to assist as many community organizations as possible, however due to the high volume of requests received, not all worthwhile proposals will be approved. Such a response does not reflect upon the value of your organization and the valuable service you provide.